Friday, December 31, 2010

Motherhood!

Well we have made it another day! We went to the doctor yesterday and found out we have made a little progress! I am now 3 1/2 centimeters and 80% effaced. Its only a matter of time! As much as I want to be done with pregnancy I also want him healthy! I didn't want a Christmas baby so I was thankful we got passed that, so now we are shooting for the New Years baby! :) I love being a mom! It is the best feeling in the world! I can be in the worst mood ever or have the worst day and then I see Hayden smile or feel Brixton kick and nothing else matters! My day turns completely around! Its definitely hard at times but I wouldn't trade it for the world!   
I can't believe my little guy will be 2 in a couple of weeks! Where does the time go?!? He has come so far from when he first started out. He is still very little but that doesn't stop his big personality! He has started this new phase of karate kicking and breaks out his moves for entertainment! It is the funniest thing! He is still totally addicted to the "pappa" aka his pacifier! Its a terrible addiction and hard to get rid of when its moms sanity while being pregnant. He will be off it soon but I think I'm going to wait until Brixton is here so its not so hard for either of us! He also has started telling mom when he goes to the bathroom in his diaper! Potty training already?! I think so! We found a cute little cars potty (since he is obsessed with Cars) that we are going to get for him but I'm not so sure I want to deal with the stress of potty training just yet. Probably another thing that will have to wait until after the baby. I hate to put it off when I know he is ready but they say when a baby is born the older child has a hard time with those kinds of things so its better to wait! He is such a joy! He says the darnest things and is just sooooo full of life! I'm so glad I get to be his momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment