Saturday, April 16, 2011

A New Start!

"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
These past few weeks have been a very trying time with our family. But beyond all the tragedy it has made me grow closer to the Lord and made my testimony stronger about the power of prayer. We may not like the things we have been dealt in life but god has a plan for all of us and all of our trials and tribulations happen for a reason. We are given the challenges in life that God knows we can overcome and that will make us stronger! I love my family so so much and I am so thankful for Nate, Hayden, and Brixton! They are my whole world and with out them life wouldn't be. Nate is such a wonderful man with such a good heart and worlds best dad! Hayden and Brixton are just the the greatest kids ever! They all bring me such joy! Im so thankful for the gospel in my life and for the opportunity to be here on this earth!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment