Wednesday, December 14, 2011

UPDATE!!!

So this is probably going to be a long one since I havent posted since April! You dont realize how crazy life gets until you have to sit back and think of everything that has happened in 8 months!! So to catch you all up I decided to do the ABC's catch up!!:

A: A lot of memories made
B: Brixton was blessed in April
C: California trip to the beach for the 4th of July
D: Dallin left for his mission on Dec 7th (Pictures will be up soon!)
E: Ear surgery for both the boys. Haydens taken out and Brixton got his in!
F: Family reuinion up in snowflake!
G: Graduation! ( Dallin graduated highschool in May)
H: Hayden still is not potty trained! ( It's a never ending nightmare! haha)
I: Incredible spiritual experiences
J: June 18th I turned 22!
K: Kids were skeltons for Halloween!
L: Lost weight! ( Im slowly but surely losing my baby weight haha)
M: Mom enrolled in Cosmotology school!
N: New puppy ( he already had to leave our home)
O: Opening of new doors in my life
P: Parents finished remodeling their house!
Q: Quite the adventure (love loss and all that pertains)
R: Road trip to the lake
S: Starting fresh through all the trials and tribulations
T: Thanksgiving! 
U: Ultimate sacrifice ( giving up everything ive known the past 2 years to move forward in my faith)
V: Very emotional year to say the least.
W: Walking!! ( Brixton started walking 3 weeks ago! He's growing up too fast!!)
X: Xray of my tummy ( I had a cyst that burst and some fluid in my endomeitrin...it was painful!)
Y: Year! (Brixton will be 1 next month and Hayden will be 3!..Its been a fast year!)
Z: Zumba! ( I started taking zumba classes! They sure are fun but totally kick my butt! haha)

Now that you have kind of gotten a glimps of what we have been through lately I will try and stay more on top of this haha. Through everything my family has been through the past few months I have learned so much. Mostly that the power of prayer is so strong. If we stay close to our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ we can make it through the hardest of times. I have prayed more than I have in a long long time and have gained such a strong testimony in the church! My baby brother left on his mission on December 7th and it was the hardest yet most rewarding thing. He is going to do awesome!!! He is one amazing young man! Till next time friends! :)

1 comment: