Thursday, January 27, 2011

My big 2 year old!! :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet sweet baby boy! I can't believe another year has past and he is already 2! It seems like just yesterday we were in the hospital with the little guy fighting hard to grow big and strong! I am the luckiest mommy ever! He is such a sweet boy and is so so full of life! No matter how bad my day is or how bad my mood is every time I see his face my whole day is turned around! I am so blessed!! Well we are having his birthday party tonight at peter piper pizza and he is so excited! Even though his new favorite word is "no" and he says he doesn't want a party I know he does :) I attempted to make the lighting mcqueen cake like I told you I would, ya it was a disaster, and after 2 attempts and mine and michelle's thoughts and ideas put together, we decided to forget it and just ordered a darn cake!! haha oh well at least I can say I tried! All I know is I have the most amazing little guy and I can't believe how fast he is growing! Happy 2nd birthday bug!!! Mommy loves you very much!! :)

1 comment: